You would see them in advertisements and billboards: 6 pack abs, bugling pectorals in shirts, and biceps that could easily put you in headlocks effectively. This is the perfect man physique as they would tell you, and men all over the world would simply love and dream to have this kind of body. Why not? It effectively attracts women, and it also helps build up their self confidence to levels where they can be really called sexy and such.
The main this is achieving this kind of body is not going to be easy. There are rules you have to follow in order to be able to build up this kind of body. How to build muscle mass effectively is a specialized system, and you would have to note these things down below to know how you can do it too:
- Eat more to grow bigger: Remember that the base body will be the reference for your bulking yourself up. If you are thin and lean, then start off by consuming more food to increase your base body mass. But it is also important to note that you should not be careless in what you are eating too. Healthy food stuff like more fiber, less fat is advisable. Fat is very hard to burn so better lessen your intake of it. You need protein to sculpt your body, so concentrate on that only if possible.
- Do your exercises: Exercise is always good for the body. If you are also aiming for that muscle mass, then it is perfectly normal to start off with those exercises too because it will develop your stamina to be able to endure those long hours of doing weight training. Also, small exercises helps loosen the muscles in preparation for the weight lifting and it will also prevent unwanted injuries to your body during weight training.
- Build mass and build strength: For short, this is weight training. Using dumbbells and free weights to start things off will definitely trigger the start of your body building program. While simultaneously eating up more and building your protein base, these weights will get things started for you. Increasing the weights over time will not only increase your mass, but also strengthen you. Remember that more muscles means more power to lift heavier things.
- Consistency is the key. If you start out with your weight training regimen, stick to a good and regular schedule. Do not do this half assed because you will be hurting your body if that is the case. Keep a schedule like 3 to 4 times a week in the gym lifting weights at least for an hour, and be sure to keep to it always.
- Rest from time to time. Rest is important to the body, and even more importantly if you are weight lifting. Allowing the muscles to rest will help build up more muscle fibers and also, you are preventing unwanted muscle injury which could easily ruin your muscle building process.